Vaccine Coordinator Assistant #Health
Position Title: Vaccine Coordinator Assistant (Contract)
Shift: M-F 25-40 hours per week Pay Rate: $ 18.00 - $ 20.00
Assignment Start Date: ASAP Assignment End Date: 3 months
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
***PROOF OF COVID VACCINATION IS REQUIRED***
This position will be responsible for assisting the vaccine coordinator with mobilizing community partners and residents to increase flu and COVID-19 vaccines in communities with low vaccine rates.
- 1) Organize flu/COVID 19 vaccine events with community partners
- 2) Facilitate and attend all flu/COVID 19 vaccine events
- 3) Maintain cold chain custody and registration during vaccine events
- 4) Scan all vaccine field consent forms into database
- 4) Maintain flu and COVID 19 vaccine map to identify vaccine event locations
- 5) Maintain the homebound vaccine list
- 6) Communicate with community providers around homebound efforts
- 7) Follow-up with vaccine completion
- 8) Assist in connecting with low vaccine rate communities
- 9) Assist in preparing communities for hosting vaccine events
Necessary Special Requirement:
The vaccine coordinator assistant must be able to secure their own transportation for staffing clinics, canvassing and other related activities. The assistant will be reimbursed from mileage from work site.
Knowledge and Abilities:
Comfortable engaging community partners.
Must be detail oriented and organized.
Must be flexible and a team player
Integrative Staffing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace and complies with ADA Regulations as applicable. EOE M/F/D/V