Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Benefits After Probationary Period – Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Vacation
Summary of Position:
- Primary managerial responsibilities include regular directives toward contingent staff including the coordination of interviews, orientation, training, payroll processing, conflict resolution, human resources support, along with hiring and termination of contingent staff.
- Responsible for all aspects of recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, skills assessments, back-ground screening and job placements of qualified candidates.
- Independently and effectively prioritizes daily responsibilities through established activity-based and performance-based objectives.
- Key attributes consist of being self-reliant, customer service focused, and must possess robust personable skills.
- The focus of this position is a team environment; working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines.
- An effective communicator, friendly and genuinely interested in serving the needs of others, including the company, its management and team, and the company's customers.
- Detail work is a major focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently as time is usually a factor.
- This is a fast-paced environment with multiple action-items be performed simultaneously, where each day will differ from the next.
- Develops and implements recruiting methodologies, strategies, and processes for business clients.
- Determines and selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment that are considered as the best qualified for the job assignment.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales and placement objectives as defined by Management.
- Directly recruit the prerequisite number of job applicants and candidates per week through the use of communication methods and recruiting tools provided by company.
- Human Resources functions include the coordination of orientation, training, and safety awareness of new-hires, review of corporate policies and procedures.
- Creates and incorporates additional screening mechanisms, interview questions and sourcing techniques in order to effectively select the most qualified talent and job seekers.
- Effective utilization of all applicable recruiting management software and CRM platform to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinate all classified advertisements in conjunction with company budget.
- Periodically engage in job fairs, customer walk-throughs, school presentations to students and alumni, and trade shows.
- Maintain accurate and timely records within the company data base, unemployment documents, workers compensation forms, recruiting reports, expense reimbursement forms, and any other documentation as directed.
- University or college degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- 3 years of direct work experience in an external, business-to-business capacity.
- Knowledge of computer software, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Database Systems, and Social Media is required.
We are an EOE.