Position: Sourcing Coordinator
Location: Coraopolis, PA
Pay: Based on experience
Hours: M to F, 9 am to 5 pm
Type: Temporary to Hire
Benefits After Probationary Period – Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Vacation, 401K Matching
This position is fully engaged in all daily activities and duties of Sourcing Coordinators, including sourcing of qualified job candidates, facilitating candidates’ assessments, screening, background checks, reference checks, and coordinating / scheduling qualified candidates to meet the appropriate Point-of-Contact (POC) / Recruiter within the company. The Sourcing Coordinator’s “customers” are essentially the Recruiters, and it is the POC’s sole discretion to submit any/all candidates to the business customer.
Critical attributes consist of being an independent and effective employee through robust personable skill-sets to ensure the Sourcing Department is meeting its strategic plan and goals, while enhancing a positive working culture by stressing the importance of a team environment, being customer focused, and remaining consistent with the company’s core values. Always maintain a high level of professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
• Sourcing qualified candidates to service the Recruitment Department in filling assigned job orders.
• Facilitate candidates’ skills assessments, screening, background checks, and reference checks, and coordinating / scheduling qualified and vetted candidates to meet internally with the appropriate POC / Recruiter.
• Work in conjunction with the Recruiting Department by effectively communicating detailed job requirements and qualifications of specified job orders to candidates as instructed by the Recruiters.
• Responsible for the effective and regular utilization of all applicable sourcing tools, partnered organizations and schools to maximize efficiency and productivity.
• Continuous supervision and timely updates of customer/candidate data base of Avionte, social media, sourcing tools, sourcing vendors, and supporting organizations.
• Periodically engage in job fairs, customer walk-throughs, and school presentations to students and alumni.
• Make front-line assessments of market conditions and advise company Team Lead Recruiter and Sourcing Specialist, Account Managers, Sales Representatives and Management of findings.
• ATS/CRM Platform: Effectively and timely update emails, candidate data, employee updates, call-notations, and all other communication into Avionte.
• Use of all available sourcing and recruiting tools offered and/or mandated by Management.
• Continuous communication with recruiting sources, such as trade schools, universities, government organizations and private institutions in order to cultivate and strengthen relationships to assist the company in identifying qualified candidates.
• Assist the Administrative Department with departmental issues, such as unemployment, payroll processing, workers compensation, and general administrative functions when needed.
• This position will not be assigned as a POC to any business accounts of the company, unless specifically requested by Management.
• This position is to solely assist in providing vetted and qualified candidates, but it is the POC’s/Recruiter’s sole discretion to submit any/all candidates to the business customer including policies/procedures review, timesheet processing, attendance/termination letters, and call-offs.
We are an EOE.