Pay Rate: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour.
Monday thru Friday – 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Benefits Available After Probationary Period
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Vacation Time, Personal Days, Paid Holidays, Overtime & Flex Time Upon Approval, On-site Training
**$1,000 Sign-on Bonus**
- Prepares daily shipment documentation for international and domestic shipments.
- Schedules freight with carriers as required.
- Defines harmonized tariff codes for international shipments.
- Prepares products for shipment per customer packaging requirements.
- Prepares purchase requisitions to replenish packaging and shipping supplies.
- Prepare shipper’s Letter of Instruction, commercial invoices, and bills of lading for international and domestic shipments.
- Participates in physical inventories and cycle counting as well as maintaining accurate inventory records.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Must have strong listening, oral communication, and written communication skills.
- Must have strong computer skills and a general knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Must be reliable, dependable, and willing to learn.
- 5 years of shipping experience (international and local)
- Basic knowledge inventory control principles
- Familiarity with Harmonized Tariff Codes/Schedule B
- Understanding of Incoterms
We are an EOE.