$18.00 /hour to start
Mon to Fri – 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Full Benefit Package After Probationary Period
Health, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401K Matching, Short Term Disability, Uniforms, Discounts, and a wellness program.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Interface with site personnel, drivers, operations, customers, and executive level management
- Document and investigate accidents in the workplace to eliminate future occurrences.
- Provide and maintain reports regarding concerns, violations, and compliance issues.
- Inspect and verify company compliance with relevant safety regulations.
- Solve problems and make decision both individually and in a team environment.
- Perform Safety Walkarounds, Inspect Facilities, Machinery and Safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards.
- Maintain accurate and current records in accordance with guidelines.
- Demonstrate a commitment to conduct operations in accordance with Safety requirements.
- Motivate and improve the quality of Team Members through continuous development and effective training practices.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of safety, health standards and regulations
- Basic Knowledge of OSHA & FMCSA standards and compliance regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effectively communicate with customers, drivers and staff treating all with professionalism
- Good time management skills, decision-making abilities, organized and able to multi-task.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
We are an EOE.