$18.00 / hourly
Monday to Friday, three shifts available
1st (7 am to 3:15 pm)
2nd (3:00 pm to 11:15 pm)
3rd (11:00 pm to 7:15 am)
Benefits available after probationary period
UPMC Medical 70% paid, dental and vision available.
401K after 1 year with 100% match up to 3%; 50% match up to 5%.
Eight paid holidays plus holiday bonus’. Life and Disability Insurance.
The Roll Operator places steel plate into lifting clamps and utilizes lifting chains and an overhead crane to position plate into a roll machine. The operator utilizes a control panel to operate the machine, which rolls the steel plate to flatten or shape it depending on the job requirements. The Roll Operator continually monitors the quality and flatness/shape of the product throughout the process.
Qualifications / Education
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Preferably 1 year of experience in a steel service center
- Must be able to perform, but not limited to the following tasks: perform basic math functions and inspect
- Must be familiar with all machines required to perform the tasks stated above
- Ability to program and operate the roll machine
We are an EOE.