Fort Lauderdale, FL
Salary - Mid 50's yearly plus benefits bonus'
M to F - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Benefits After Probationary Period – Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Vacation
Summary of Position:
- Primary managerial responsibilities include regular directives toward contingent staff including the coordination of interviews, orientation, training, payroll processing, conflict resolution, human resources support, along with hiring and termination of contingent staff.
- Responsible for all aspects of recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, skills assessments, back-ground screening, and job placements of qualified candidates.
- Independently and effectively prioritizes daily responsibilities through established activity-based and performance-based objectives.
- Key attributes consist of being self-reliant, customer service focused, and must possess robust personable skills.
- The focus of this position is a team environment, working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines.
- Detail work is a major focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently as time is usually a factor.
- Develops and implements recruiting methodologies, strategies, and processes for business clients.
- Determines and selects candidates using discretion and independent judgment that are considered as the best qualified for the job assignment.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and placement objectives as defined by Management.
- Directly recruit the prerequisite number of job applicants and candidates per week through the use of communication methods and recruiting tools provided by company.
- Human Resources functions include the coordination of orientation, training, and safety awareness of new-hires, review of corporate policies and procedures.
- Creates and incorporates additional screening mechanisms, interview questions and sourcing techniques in order to effectively select the most qualified talent and job seekers.
- Effective utilization of all applicable recruiting management software and CRM platform to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinate all classified advertisements in conjunction with company budget.
- Maintain accurate and timely records within the company data base, unemployment documents, workers compensation forms, recruiting reports, expense reimbursement forms, and any other documentation as directed.
- University or college bachelor's degree preferably in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, or Business.
- 3 years of direct work experience in an external, business-to-business capacity.
- Knowledge of computer software, especially Excel, Word, Database Systems, and Social Media is required.
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining / exceeding established performance objectives.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting techniques, methods, and practices within diverse personality traits within the labor market found in numerous industries.
- Must have effective communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written, and listening) and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to effectively handle confidential information.
- High level of organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Conduct oneself with a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Possess a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be professional, a team player, and be reliable
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday and attend job fairs as needed
- Successfully pass a series of background screenings, such as a national criminal check, and reference checks.
We are an EOE.