McKees Rocks, PA
$16.00/hour to start
M to F – 7 am to 3 pm
Yes, after probationary period, health care, life insurance, long term disability, 401K, paid holidays, vacations.
Performs dimensional and mechanical testing on goods at various stages of production to assure compliance with specification. Willing to train. Expertise preferred, but not necessary.
- Interprets customer engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, and/or other specifications for pertinent dimensional and/or mechanical requirements
- Performs sample inspections based on production lot size.
- Evaluates data and records results.
- Completes inspection reports and other product specific documents and certifications.
- Initiates NCRs for non-conforming parts when found.
- Measures products for conformance to specifications using calipers, micrometers, and other gages.
- Performs internal QMS audits.
- Recommends improvements
- In processes for making products better or more efficient.
- Complies with all Quality System requirements.
- Keeps work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Works in a safe manner to protect the health and safety of yourself and others.
- Perform other tasks as directed by Management to meet the goals of the Company.
- Calipers, micrometers, optical comparator, load tester, and other gages.
- MS Office programs
- Industrial fork truck and other material handling equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical school diploma a plus
- Employment contingent upon skills assessment, criminal background, and drug test
We are an EOE.