Pay Rate: Up to $20.00/hour.
Monday thru Friday – 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Benefits Available After Probationary Period
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Vacation Time, Personal Days, Paid Holidays, Overtime & Flex Time Upon Approval, On-site Training
**$1,000 Sign-on Bonus**
- Inspects raw materials, incoming materials, outgoing products.
- Maintain quality records associated with all inspections, including non-conformances, and corrective/preventive action.
- Assists plant operators and quality staff to troubleshoot line-down or test cell-down incidents involving CMR products.
- Compiles customer incident reports for product containment inspections, failure analysis and repair – including photographs and detail of work performed.
- Facilitates autopsy/return of non-conforming materials and supporting documentation.
- Audits material and processes
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, and making recommendations.
- Participates in third party audits, including regulatory (UL, CSA), customer, and registrar.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying testing method and samples.
- Continually evaluates methods and recommends processes that add value to CMR USA, LLC products and services.
- Ensures workplace safety by adhering to all customer and CMR safe working practices.
- Associate degree or equivalent
- Previous experience related to quality assurance.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of supervisors, peers, vendors, customers, and the public.
- Must be reliable, dependable, and willing to learn.
- 2+ years of quality experience in a manufacturing environment
- Understanding of ISO 9001
We are an EOE.