Quality Assurance & Training Coordinator
Coconut Creek, FL
Salary Negotiable with Experience
Benefits offered after probationary period.
100% employer paid for employee only medical, dental, and vision. In addition to offering a 401K deferred compensation plan with employer match, tuition reimbursement, two (2) paid personal days, eleven (11) paid holidays, and accrual of paid leave time, the employer also pays for life insurance, short term disability and long-term disability.
General Purpose of the Position:
Planning, coordinating, and conducting Quality Assurance (QA) activities to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state regulations, including performing data analysis and continuous quality improvement activities in support of achieving the organization’s quality standards and performance goals.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct program research seeking out innovative and best practices for employment and training programs, labor market information, and quality management programming.
- Obtain, monitor and analyze customer service and performance management data to develop process improvements and make recommendations for systematic change.
- Assist with monthly supervisor desk reviews, as needed, to ensure timely completion for the center and accuracy of coding and corrective action responses.
- Attend quality assurance monitoring reviews with program managers and management team. Compile required reports. Disseminate information resulting from QA monitoring efforts.
- Track submission and implementation of corrective action plans related to internal and external quality assurance monitoring results.
- Assist in the resolution of customer service issues, and collect related data for the preparation of QA reports; analyze, trend, develop and implement corrective action strategies to mitigate or prevent customer service issues.
- Prepare and disseminate a variety of monthly, quarterly and annual reports, including program reports, surveys and quality management reports.
- Assess employee training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, consultations with managers and analyzing monitoring reports results and assist with developing new training programs or modifying and improving existing programs.
- Coordinate and ensure delivery of employee training to address operational and strategic needs of the organization. Coordinate State trainings as necessary. Track staff training hours.
- Proctor and facilitate the Tier 1 Final Exam for employees, including serving as a back-up for proctoring assessments to customers.
- Supervise staff delivering job ready workshops to customers. Assist with coordinating schedules to ensure that all workshops/job clubs are appropriately covered and updating and distributing the monthly workshop calendar. Serve as a backup workshop trainer, if needed.
- Supervise the front desk / resource room staff to ensure customer service expectations are met and appropriate staff coverage is attained.
- Update existing ISG center organization chart, reports, lists, plans, lobby postings, process maps and other documents, as needed, and distribute accordingly.
- Conduct new hire orientation training and assist with developing and organizing employee training manuals and updating the hire orientation training, as needed.
- Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs and participate in supervisor and program meetings to report QA monitoring and customer satisfaction data trends, along with applicable policy changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social science, business administration, or a related field plus a minimum of three years relevant work experience involving case management and training is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Possess above average presentation and public speaking skills.
- Employment contingent on background checks
We are an EOE.