Production Technician I
Pay Rate: $17.00 to $18.50 per hour.
Monday thru Friday – 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Benefits Available After Probationary Period
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Vacation Time, Personal Days, Paid Holidays, Overtime & Flex Time Upon Approval, On-site Training
**$1,000 Sign-on Bonus**
- Assemble a variety of wiring harnesses, cables & electronic systems.
- Responsible for the completion of accurate task-related quality and production documentation
- Exhibit creativity in production processes, adding value to the company’s products.
- Looks to consistently improve the quality of products we deliver to our clients.
- Continually uphold safety standards and regulations
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to effectively use power and non-power hand tools (examples include drill press, metal cutting devices, drill, rivet gun, screwdriver, tape measure, etc.)
- Able to measure in both English and Metric units.
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable, dependable, and willing to learn.
We are an EOE.