$18.00/hour to start – Union Shop
M to F – 7 am to 3:30 pm - Overtime Available Daily
Medical – 100% paid for employee and family
Vacation – Holidays – Disability
- Perform all duties related to general production as per training and supervisor’s instruction.
- Operate equipment in an attentive, safe, and clean manor to assure proper operation.
- Continually operates equipment and machinery as instructed to assure minimal trash around equipment or floor.
- When trash or product waste occurs, operator will immediately clean and remove.
- Failure to immediately address cleanliness, equipment and safety issues will result in disciplinary action.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g., speed)
- Feed product as trained
- Feed, load, and process product in a safe, clean and attentive manor
- Inspect product as per training
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Maintain daily production and time logs
- Must be able to read a ruler
- Forklift operation experience a plus
- High school diploma or GED
We are an EOE.