Manufacturing Maintenance Tech
M to F – 5 pm to 1:30 am
** Exceptional benefits with this company **
*Pays over 90% medical insurance, dental, vision, 401K match 4%, and more!) *
- Ensure employees are performing procedures in accordance with Standard Work.
- Confirm that processes are in control, understand sources of Waste/Formulate countermeasures and teach others.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Have thorough understanding of the operation of all equipment in the departments and have ability to recognize issues, repair to operating order and sustaining all equipment.
- Ensure all equipment’s PM is performed as required (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, etc.) Including but not limited to: Washer, Oven, Cutting Tables, IG Equipment, etc.
- Openly and regularly communicate with department leaders and building supervisor to achieve all maintenance goals.
- Assist in training any new maintenance team members.
- Perform Leader Standard Work regularly at predetermined intervals throughout each day.
- Ensure all employees are wearing correct PPE and following safety practices and procedures.
- 1-2 years as a Large Equipment/Machinery Maintenance Technician (required)
- Certification in Mechatronics (preferred)
- Experience working in an industrial manufacturing setting (required)
- Able to stand for 8 hours or more per day
- Able to lift 45lbs regularly throughout the shift and up to 75lbs occasionally throughout the shift
- Able to use arms/hands for pulling, pushing, reaching, and manipulating large pieces of glass
- Finger dexterity to manipulate fine parts, turning, twisting and utilizing small hand tools
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass PRE-EMPLOYMENT drug screen.
We are an EOE.