$18.50/hour to start
M to F – 6 am to 4 pm (OT every day)
Benefits after probationary period
Welding position is for a production welder who is experienced the following:
- Carbon steel MIG welding
- Ability to work on a team and individually
- Primary material is tubular steel with some structural shapes
- Some blueprint reading required including weld symbols
- Ability to learn and operate robotic welding cells
- Certified in AWS D1.1 and D1.3 a plus
- You will weld test as part of the interview process
- 1 to 2 years’ experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Steel toe boots
- Employment is contingent upon criminal background and drug test.
We are EOE.