Industrial Electrical Maintenance
$25.20/hour to start
Alternating 12-hour shifts
Benefits: 401K w/ Match – Heath – Dental – Vision – Life – Flexible Spending Account – Employee Assistance – Referral Program
- Responding to breakdowns
- Completing PM’s
- Participating in the requisition of parts as they are used
- Installing new equipment
- Completing other tasks as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Work as part of a team to repair and maintain the building and equipment, especially the electronic components.
- Knowledge and experience with industrial equipment using high voltage electrical service (480V, 3 Phase).
- PLC Controls.
- Ability to read blueprints, especially blueprints of electrical components.
- Installation, repair and maintenance of plant machines and electrical and control equipment.
- Trouble shooting equipment breakdowns, mechanical and electrical, to determine the root cause of failures to minimize downtime.
- Work with AC/DC theory on various voltages.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Welding and fabrication is a plus.
- Safely operate a forklift.
- Work safely using lockout tag out procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We are an EOE.