$16.00/hour to start
Monday to Friday – 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Benefits After Probationary Period
- Preparing rental material for outgoing deliveries, receiving in, counting, and inspecting returned rental equipment from job sites.
- Load and unload fabricated parts on conveyor for powder coat painting.
- Clean “file” excess galvanize from products which have been hot-dipped galvanized
- Various assembly and labeling operations
- General shop housekeeping
- Assist in shipping and packing of products.
- Other general labor duties
- Ability to learn/move into other production departments.
- Other tasks as required by supervisor.
- Must be able to stand for long periods and work outside in heat or cold.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to commit to a long-term position.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and do repetitive hand and arm motions.
- Must have certification for a forklift or have been certified on forklift.
- Must wear leather steel toe boots, jeans, and work shirt.
- Company provides gloves and safety glasses
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Employment contingent on pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.
We are an EOE.