McKees Rocks, PA
$16.00/hour to start
M to F: 7 am to 3 pm
Temporary to Hire
Benefits after probationary period
Health Care – Life Insurance – Long Term Disability – 401k – Paid Holidays – Vacations
- Operates kick or power presses, loopers, and various hand operated bending tools to trim, loop, punch or shape springs and wire forms.
- May also shotpeen, deburr, pack and perform other tasks such as sweeping and shop maintenance.
- Positions parts in presses and loopers then depresses pedal to perform the function of the machine.
- Uses hand tools, diacros, or bending jigs to form wire into specified shapes and dimensions.
- Moves springs and wireforms throughout the shop with the use of hand trucks or fork truck.
- Loads parts into shotpeener then operates machine to clean parts.
- Will also check and gauge parts periodically during production operation so that desired specifications are met.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Employment contingent upon skills assessment, criminal background, and drug test
We are an EOE.