Starting at $17.00 / hourly
Monday to Friday, three shifts available
1st (7 am to 3:15 pm) – 2nd (3:00 pm to 11:15 pm) – 3rd (11:00 pm to 7:15 am)
Benefits available after probationary period.
UPMC Medical 70% paid, dental and vision available.
401K after 1 year with 100% match up to 3%; 50% match up to 5%.
Eight paid holidays plus holiday bonus’. Life and Disability Insurance.
The Laborer is responsible for numerous manual labor duties to assist with production by following guidance and practicing safe work habits.
- Adhere to all safety requirements and protocols.
- Perform work as assigned by Team Leader or work instructions.
- Read work instructions to obtain production information.
- Operate overhead crane to load, unload and position steel.
- Operate grinders, drills, saws, and/or other hand and power tools to obtain product specifications.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Team Leader or member of the Management Team.
- Utilize necessary equipment to verify measurements/quality specifications.
- Complete job requirements with minimal supervision.
- Accurately document applicable job, product and quality information utilizing computer and paper documents as required.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines as required/requested.
- Focus on quality and speed, performing all tasks with a sense of urgency toward excellence.
- Other duties as assigned by the Team Leader and Management Team.
Qualifications / Education
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to perform, but not limited to the following tasks: follow instructions and perform basic math functions.
- Employment contingent on criminal background and drug test
We are an EOE.