Flux Core Welder
Up to $20.00 to start.
Monday to Friday – 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Benefits Package after Probationary Period
- Weld FCAW 1/16h wire
- Torch cutting, grinding, and burning.
- Working knowledge of every day shop tools
- Clean up welds when necessary.
- Cut material when needed.
- Operate overhead cranes to move material once licensed.
- Work collaboratively with those on your floor and on surrounding floors to establish teamwork.
- Communicate with your co-workers, especially during shift change to ensure continuity on the projects.
- Keep safety as the highest priority.
- Must pass initial Flux Core weld test to be considered for the position.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to read and interpret tape measure.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
We are an EOE.