Estate Planning Associate
Competitive Compensation Package
Potential candidate should possess experience in 3-5 years of experience in the following:
- Preparation of estate planning documents, including Last Wills and Testament, Revocable Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, Powers of Attorney (Financial and Healthcare), and Living Wills.
- Ability to meet with clients to advise and structure estate plan.
- Preparation of deeds, beneficiary designations forms, and other related documents to implement the client’s estate plan.
Estate Administration and Probate
- Administration of estate and trusts from inception to distribution.
- Reviewing and drafting probate and trust administration documents and other related documents.
- Legal research regarding probate, estate planning issues and related areas.
- Prepare and review Pennsylvania Inheritance Tax Returns.
- Prepare and review Fiduciary Income Tax Returns.
- Proven at least 3+ years of experience as accountant.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, budget, and insurance-related experience is preferred.
- Advanced in QuickBooks and MS Excel skills, including Vlookups and pivot tables
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree.
We are an EOE.