Customer Service Liaison - RESEA
Oakland Park, FL
Monday thru Friday – 8 am to 5 pm
$15.38/hour to start
Position offers full benefits including:
100% employer paid for employee only medical, dental, and vision. In addition to offering a 401K deferred compensation plan with employer match, tuition reimbursement, two (2) paid personal days, eleven (11) paid holidays, and accrual of paid leave time, the employer also pays for life insurance, short term disability and long-term disability.
General Purpose of the Position:
Provide administrative and customer service support to the assigned Department/Division and staff. Handle routine administrative tasks for the department.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as front-line services representative to all customers utilizing the Career Source Broward’s Center to meet their employment needs. Responsible for greeting and receiving customers in the Career Source Broward Center.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about services, and/or to obtain details of issues or concerns. Screen and direct incoming calls and answer routine questions as required.
- Represent Career Source Broward to assist customers in a timely, professional, efficient manner.
- Assist with implementation of system-wide customer service initiatives.
- Maintain and update daily logs of customers, various databases and information needed for high quality service delivery. Maintain referral information for self-directed customer choice.
- Prepare and disseminate a variety of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as directed.
- Prepare documents including correspondence and reports. Responsible for proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and formatting.
- Maintain department files and filing system. Prepare files for archive and storage.
- Schedule meetings as requested.
- Knowledge of state MIS system to access and retrieve reports off state website and distribute to staff.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service by providing information or directing customers to the appropriate resources to meet their needs.
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated departments for handling.
- Communicate with coworkers, management, staff, clients, the general public, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide back-up coverage at the Reception Desk.
- Operate copiers and other office equipment.
- Open, sort, date stamp and distribute incoming mail.
- Create files and file documents as needed.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Respond promptly when returning telephone calls and replying to correspondence and faxes.
- May be assigned other responsibilities on a temporary or ongoing basis as necessary for the delivery of quality service within the Center.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent with general knowledge of office procedures plus one year experience in a secretarial or clerical position.
- Must be proficient and accurate in the use of office equipment such as a computer, calculator, telephones, copying machine, etc. Proficient use in word processing and spreadsheet software is also necessary.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills are necessary. Knowledge of current funding resources for the various employment training programs is required. The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees at all levels and the general public; the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing and the ability to perform many tasks in a short time frame is necessary.
We are an EOE.