Up to $16.00/hour
M to F – 7 am to 4 pm
** Exceptional benefits with this company **
** Available Directly After Probationary Period **
(Pays over 90% medical insurance, dental, vision, 401K match 4%, and more!)
- Embody Company Vison and Core Values
- Operate various pieces of cleaning equipment to include floor scrubber, etc.
- Clean restrooms and break rooms, to include sanitizing.
- Clean windows, flat surfaces, etc. to ensure attractive exterior appearance.
- Empty garbage in various areas.
- Follow all designated safety procedures to achieve an injury-free workplace.
- Perform Quality Control initiatives at all stages of the cleaning process.
- Maintain a clean supply area and notify purchasing for cleaning supply needs.
- Participate in ongoing training and education.
- Provide excellent internal (teammates/coworkers) and external customer service.
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work independently or as needed in a team environment.
- Ability to read English.
- Be able to lift 45lbs regularly and 75lbs occasionally throughout shift.
- Ability to use hand and fingers to grasp, pull and manipulate items/equipment.
- Ability to reach, bend, squat throughout the shift.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
We are an EOE.