Crate Builder – Basic Carpentry
$19.00/hour to start
Monday thru Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
2 breaks and ½ hour unpaid lunch.
Commercial Crating Division for basic carpentry worker who will be trained to build custom crates and support daily production and other activity in our custom crate-building operation.
- This position requires basic carpentry and safe operation and knowledge of power tools.
- Tools used include nail guns, staplers, table saws, miter saws, (see below for complete detail of tools used).
- Candidate must know how to use a tape measure.
- Must be attentive to detail, able to multitask, and can meet or beat deadlines.
- Previous supervisors experience a plus.
- Forklift experience is an additional benefit.
- This is a fulltime position, requiring occasional overtime, especially during peak seasonal volume. Intermittent Saturday work is required as well.
- This is great opportunity for a hard-working individual who wants to be part of a team committed to doing whatever it takes to meet customer demands and production goals.
- Due to numerous of off-site work, employees must have a valid driver’s license.
- Having their own transportation is a definite advantage.
- No criminal background.
Most used tools of trade:
- Nail Guns • Stapler Gun
- Tape Measure • Hammer
- Screw Guns • Screw Drivers
- Cordless Drill • Drills
- Sockets • Wrenches
- Table Saws • Miter Saws
- Hand Saw • Power Saw
- Pallet Jack • Forklift(s)
- High school diploma or GED
- Due to some off-site work, candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
We are an EOE.