Contract Compliance Assistant
Employment Status: Full Time/Temp to Hire
Shift: M-F Pay Rate: $ 18.00/hour
Assignment Start Date: ASAP Assignment End Date: Temp to Hire
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist with the Minority, Women, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (MWDBE) compliance process by reviewing, vetting, and monitoring MWDBE participation plans and representing the department at various meetings and events.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Generate reports
- Registered driver/travel to meetings and events
- Must understand contracting processes, prime and subcontracting relationships
- Able to work with document control system and contract MWDBE participation tracking software
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Other duties as assigned.
- Position is contingent upon passing a background check and drug screen.
Integrative Staffing Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace and complies with ADA Regulations as applicable. EOE M/F/D/V