Zelienople, PA 16063
Position: MIG / TIG Welder
Pay: $14.00/hr. To $16.00/hr. Depending on experience.
Location: Zelienople, PA
Hours: FIRST SHIFT M to F, 7 am to 3 pm / THIRD SHIFT M to F, 11 pm to 7 am.
Benefits: Excellent, Highmark Health Care, 401K
- Proficient in assigned TIG welding techniques.
- Experience in layout, fit-up and grinding.
- Responsible for preparing and welding stainless steel expansion joints.
- Strong communication and math skills. Fluent reading and speaking are necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interface positively with other team members and departments.
- Must be able to stand 3 to 4 hours at a time during the shift and be able to lift to 50lbs unassisted.
- Shows a commitment to quality workmanship, attention to detail and customers' satisfaction.
- Ability to read and work off blueprints.
- Practice safe work habits follow safety guidelines, and support company safety initiatives.
- Perform daily organization and cleanup of work area.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Layout, Fit-up and grinding experience required.
- Must be able to pass weld test.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Employment contingent on criminal background screen and drug test.
We are an EOE.