Hours: 8 am to 5 pm.
Benefits: After Probationary Period.
- Operate a warehouse forklift to transport materials, supplies, and equipment within the warehouse. - Store and track inventory.
- Issue and stage material
- Deliver equipment to imaging/desktop/final delivery point
- Retrieve legacy equipment
- Conduct emergent inter-warehouse moves
- Coordinates and expedites the flow of material, parts and assemblies.
- Establishes and communicates completion dates for deliverables.
- Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and rates.
- Maintains related records.
- Stamps identify information and shipping instructions on containers.
- Contacts vendors by mail, phone or visit, to requisition materials and verify or ensure shipments of goods on promised dates.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must pass background screen and 10 panel pre employment drug test