Job Number: 114489
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $18.00
Position: Fitter - Structural
Location: Beaver Falls, Pa
Salary: $18.00 to start, Union Shop
Hours: Train on 1st. Shift, Steady 2nd Shift, plus some Saturdays.
Benefits: Medical, Life, 401K Profit Sharing, Bonus
- Must be able to fit structural steel together and must be able to do some welding (horizontal and vertical flat).
- Work done on EXTREMELY LARGE weldment projects that range from buildings to bridge girders to rail way structures.
- Viable candidate MUST have prior structural fitting experience as well as welding background.
- Their main priority will be reviewing blueprints, laying the steel out to scale and welding it together.
- MUST also be familiar with running overhead pendant controlled crane.
- Must understand all details on structural drawings.
- Monday Friday Start on 1st shift 6: 00 a.M.-3: 30 p.M. For evaluation and training then switch to 2nd shift.
- Daylight shift is according to seniority and after training the candidates will work steady afternoon shifts.
- The candidate will be working 2nd shift for a number of years
- Will work some Saturdays, not always.
- 401K, Medical Benefits, Life, Disability,
- Wage raises annually in October and is based on the category as upon hire.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Probation period is 30 Days for entry in union.
- Must submit to Criminal and Drug Screening.
We are an EOE.