Moon Township, PA 15108
Job - Store Planner
Location - Pittsburgh, Pa
Pay - $20.00/hour
Type - Contract, up to 8 months.
The Store Planner develops store block, architecture, fixture and merchandise floor plans utlizing Revit software for new, remodel and special projects pertaining to Company. They will collaborate with the Store Operations and Visual Presentation teams to develop the final merchandise plan. They will work with architects and vendors to create the construction documents and will answer questions that come up from construction managers durinig the project construction. The Store Planner will own the project as it relates to the floor plan development process.
Job Duties & Responsibilites
- Works with real estate team to adapt current design and layout standards to proposed building sites for real estate committee review.
- Creates preliminary and final architecture and fixture floor plans for management approval. Works with project architect to prepare construction documents. Collaborate with Store Operations and Visual Presentation teams to finalize the final merchandise floor plan for use when opening the new store, remodel, or special projects.
- Perform merchandise fixture takeoffs for Purchasing using Revit software.
- Create and run store reports using the Store Planning database.
Education and Experience
- Associates Degree in Archicture, Interior Design, or similar fields.
- 3 to 5 years in Architecture, Interior Design, Retail Space Planning, or similar fields.
- Microsoft Office Products plus Microsoft Access.
- Proficient in Revit BIM software.
- Proficient in AutoCad
- 3D CAD experience preferred, but no required.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Customer service oriented.
- Self motivated and results oriented.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team enviroment.
- In depth analytical skills.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Superior organizational abilities.
- Process and procedure oriented.
- Relentless improvement.
- Learning on the fly to keep up with frequent change.
- Ability to work independantly.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced enviroment.
We are an E.O.E.