Sewickley, PA 15143
Pay: $16.00-$18.00/hour based on experience
Location: Sewickley, Pa
Job type: Temporary-to-Hire
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
*Overtime is common, typically 45-50 hours of work per week*
- Work closely with the owner of multiple companies and handle separate bookkeeping of all.
- Handle several projects at once.
- Balance statements.
- Enter data accurately.
- Frequent use of QuickBooks.
- Collecting rent from tenants.
- Responding to workers inquiries regarding payroll and other HR related subjects.
- Handle insurance certificates for job sites.
- Handle and follow-up with insurance claims.
- Handle confidential information.
- At least 3 years experience in a construction company office environment.
- 3 years experience in QuickBooks.
- 3 years experience in handling HR related prevailing wage jobs.
- Experience with handling workers compensation claims.
- Experience with data-entry.
- Experience handling confidential information.
- Experience with bookkeeping.
- Must want to work.
- Must be flexible.
- Must have the ability to plan/think ahead.
- Must have patience and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Friendly personality.
- Ability to be compassionate.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
We are an EOE.