Oakdale, PA 15071
Location: Oakdale, PA
Hours: M to F, 8 am to 4 pm
Type: Temporary to Permanent Placement
- Answer phones and distribute mail
- Greet visitors coming into the office
- File all files and documents in all to be filed bins including sales orders, quotes, shipping documents and AP/AR per company filing systems and work instructions
- Assist shipping department with required Bills of Lading and Commercial Invoices
- Assist supervisor with other administrative duties as required.
- Enter credit card receipts in software
- Maintain cleanliness/orderliness of office and kitchen areas
- Enter bills into software per work instruction procedure, seeking approval as required, prior to entering
- Correlate and enter bills. Prior to entering Customs, Broker, or Freight Invoices, charges must be matched and documented with associated sales orders or purchase orders. If this can not be done or there is a discrepancy, bill should not be entered until approved.
- Correlate all receipts with respective chart of accounts, reconcile credit card statement, and enter software.
- Check all customer payments against invoices and post accordingly into software. If there is a discrepancy, monies should not be entered until approved by supervisor.
- Follow instructions
- Be self-motivated to learn
- Listen well
- Communicate clearly and effectively to internal staff as well as customer service and phone skills for customer interaction
- Have good math, process management and time management skills
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years general bookkeeping experience
- Experience with Peachtree, Sage, or QuickBooks.
We are an EOE.