Maintenance Mechanical Technician
Ambridge, PA 15003
Location: Ambridge / Beaver Falls
Pay: $25.29 hourly.
Shift: Two turn rotating shift.
Benefits: Union Position / Excellent Benefits
***Will have to take the Ramsay test (written and skill shown test). Must pass both tests.
To provide maintenance mechanical coverage throughout the facility. Provide maintenance work as directed by supervision in a timely fashion.
Principal activities will include:
- Conduct preventative maintenance on all machinery in facility.
- Repair and maintain industrial hydraulics, pneumatics, overhead cranes, and power transmissions.
- Troubleshoot and possess super craft type broad spectrum skills.
Required Journeyman - or 5 years' of experience in manufacturing, military, or aeronautical facility and/or accredited Journeyman card or equivalent training.
- Welding, torch cutting and pipefitting skills.
- Proficient in blueprint and schematic reading.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Employment continent upon local, state, and federal criminal background screen, drug test, and physical.
We are an EOE.