Mars, PA 16046
Monday-Friday, daylight shift (flexible start time between 5am-7am)
Overtime is available
Pay rate: Based on experience
Benefits: Competitive wages, Medical & Dental Insurance, 401K and PTO available.
$300 sign on bonus after completion of probationary period
Summary: Study drawings, manuals, specifications and instructions to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work-piece, sequence of operations and set-up requirements. Ensure that safe work practices are maintained. Maintain a clean and organized work area and maintain equipment.
- Ability to produce both large & small machined parts using CNC & Manual Lathes, Vertical and Horizontal Boring Machines.
- CNC Programming experience is desired.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings & specifications.
- Ability to use precision measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers and dial indicators.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Must be able to pass both drug & background check
- Must have a valid driver s license.
We are an EOE.