Laborer - Mobile Equipment Operator
Ambridge, PA 15003
Location: Ambridge, Pa / Beaver Falls, Pa
Pay: $20.12/hour minimum of 56 hours/week.
Hours: All shifts available
Benefits: Union Position
Type: Direct Placement
General Job Description
- Use a fort truck, bob cat, man lift, cherry picker or other forms of mobile equipment to reach, repair equipment and items and move materials.
- Occasional sitting (drive fork truck, bob cat), walking (inspection) and frequent standing.
o Most of the time is spent performing repair duties but mobile equipment is used to reach items needing worked on or to transport parts needed for repair.
- Occasional heavy lifting of components of items being worked on. (Items lifted are tools to perform the repair.
- Occasional carrying of light objects and frequent carrying of tools. (Tools are taken to the area that a repair is needed. Equipment and parts can be transported).
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work in tight or awkward spaces.
- Ability to work from heights.
- Upper body strength, endurance, and flexibility are a definite requirement.
- Employment contingent upon a local, state, and federal criminal background screen, drug test, and physical.
We are an EOE.