Position: Laborer Inspection Table Operator
Location: Ambridge, Pa / Beaver Falls, Pa
Pay: $20.12/hour minimum of 56 hours/week.
Hours: All shifts available
Benefits: Union Position
Type: Direct Placement
General Job Description
- Operates inspection table to check for physical defects in pipe not found by ICO procedure.
- Rolls pipe over testing table using material handling bar (MHB).
- Applies Magnaflux powder to pipe for testing and operates hand-held central conducting machine for conductivity test.
- Stencil heat code on pipe using paint and roller.
- May assist crane operator by hooking/unhooking cables around tested pipe bundles.
- Occasional sitting and walking, constant standing.
- Frequent light lifting: Using material handling bar, flashlight, conducting tester, lift hoist cables, lift Mangnaflux pail.
- Occasional carrying of Magnaflux pail (35lbs), frequent carrying of material handler bar (10 lbs.)
- Constant pushing and pulling controls, pinch and power grip, and have finger dexterity.
- Occasional kneeling, climbing, and foot pedaling and constant crouching and bending. (Attaching cable to hoist, step up/down platforms, depress pneumatic pin stops)
- High school diploma or GED.
- Employment contingent upon a local, state, and federal criminal background screen, drug test, and physical.
We are an EOE.