Inside Sales Representative
Harmony, PA 16037
Location: Zelienople, Pa
Pay: $17.00 hourly
Hours: This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8: 00 a.M. To 5 p.M. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Benefits: After probationary period, Medical, dental, vision, accidental death, short term, long term disability, vacation, 401K, paid holidays, educational assistance and discount programs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the required activities, duties or responsibilities for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
1. Timely customer communication including, but not limited to quotes, expediting, customer inventory, order completion, shipping/receiving notifications and billing.
2. Quote customers based on book price pages, contract price pages and costing worksheet with direction from the office / customer service manager.
3. Notify customers upon receipt of material and material received without a purchase order.
4. Document contract review on the customer PO.
5. Accurately enter sales order and material processing orders into AS400/Metalware.
6. Production record material process orders and/or confirm accuracy of production recording.
7. Notify customer as soon as material is ready to ship and provide shipping documents.
8. Deliver accurate and timely BOLs to Shipping Department.
9. Schedule trucks for those customers who do not make their own shipping arrangements.
10. Bill completed sales orders and/or confirm accuracy of invoices.
11. Assists their manager in reconciling the physical inventory discrepancies.
12. Provide exceptional support to both external and internal customers.
13. Continuously works toward customer satisfaction.
14. Participates as needed in special department projects.
15. Provides reports as requested.
3. Time Management.
4. Decision Making.
5. Communication Proficiency.
6. Organization Skills.
7. Customer/Client Focus.
8. Problem Solving/Analysis.
9. Teamwork Orientation.
Required Education and Experience
1. 2 years of previous experience in customer service or inside sales.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. 3 years metal industry experience.
2. Proficient in AS400/Metalware.
3. Advanced in Excel.
We are an EOE.