Looking for a Fitter / Layout person with some welding skills. Mainly someone that can read blue prints do some simple math and geometry and the ability to cut, bevel/cope, and fit pipe.
Kenexa Tests: Print Reading Manufacturing and Shop Math
Job - Fitter/Layout
Location - Ambridge, Pa
Pay - $17.00 to $18.00, depending on experience.
Type - Temporary to full time permanent, then into union shop.
Benefits - After probationary period.
Hours - 7 am to 3: 30 pm.
1-2 years experience required
- Ability to read blueprints and interpret weld symbols.
- Knowledge of basic math and trigonometry.
- Experience in working with pipe.
- Above average TIG welding skills would be a plus
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must pass drug and background screen.
Integrative Staffing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.