Ambridge, PA 15003
Location: Ambridge, Pa / Beaver Falls, Pa
Pay: $20.12/hour minimum of 56 hours/week.
Hours: All shifts available
Benefits: Union Position
Type: Direct Placement
General Job Description
- Operates overhead crane to pick up and deliver: pipe loads, machinery, magnet, scrap pipe, and supplies in middle bay.
- Ascends/descends stairs/ladders to/from crane cab.
- Conducts pre-inspection of crane machinery/bridge area.
- Reports problems to supervisor/maintenance department.
- Maintains eye contact with workers on floor, in RR car, or flat bed.
- Understands and obeys verbal commands and hand signals of floor workers.
- Communicates with workers and other crane operators via two-way radio.
- Knows job duties of floor workers who assist crane operator.
- Occasional sitting and walking, constant standing.
- Minimal lifting tasks required.
- Occasionally will have to carry tools from floor to crane.
- Constant pushing and pulling controls, pinch and power grip, and have finger dexterity.
- Occasional climbing, twisting, and bending.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Employment contingent upon a local, state, and federal criminal background screen, drug test, and physical.
We are an EOE