Concrete Assistant Batch Plant Manager
Industry, PA 15052
Position: Assistant Concrete Batch Plant Manager
Location: Midland, Pa
Salary: $65, 000 to $75, 000 yearly.
Hours: Full Time Vary
Type: Direct Hire Placement
- Orders sand, cement and flyash for concrete production.
- Schedules union labor. Oversees the production planning, staffing, and day-to-day manufacturing operations in a cost-effective manner
- Work with customer daily to resolve issues and coordinate the daily work
- Handles employee disputes and provides resolution.
- Reports to Corp office and customer using Excel, Word and PDF fillable documents.
- Work with home office on financial decisions.
- Ensures compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, and with company policies and procedures.
- Hold weekly safety and department meetings for all departments
- Effectively and proactively administer Company s safety program ensuring compliance with OSHA rules and regulations to include the proper wearing of PPE
- In the event of a workplace safety incident, immediate notification to a supervisor and/or manager is required.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
- Manage product inventory daily and perform end of the month inventory reporting and submit to home office
- Ensure plant and mobile equipment is kept in good and safe working condition.
- Work closely with maintenance manager to determine maintenance repairs and work with customers to determine optimum time that downtime can be achieved to perform maintenance.
- Perform weekly site walk downs making corrections and scheduling work on non-typical items.
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in similar role at a concrete production facility.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Must submit and pass Criminal Background Screen.
- Must submit and pass Drug Test.
- Valid Drivers License
- Exceptional social skills
We are an EOE.