CNC Machine Operator - Granite
Carnegie, PA 15106
Pay: Commensurate upon experience.
Location: Carnegie, PA
Hours: M to F, 7: 30 am to 4: 00 pm.
Type: Direct Hire
Benefits: 401K, dental, life, medical, vision
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run jobs on CNC equipment
- Load stones onto machine and remove finished pieces
- Perform cleaning and general maintenance on shop equipment
- Experience working in stone industry as a polisher, fabricator and/or installer preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Open to learning new skills and being cross-trained in different areas of shop work
- A positive attitude with a dedication to high quality work and craftsmanship
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with limited supervision
- Some weekend work may be required
- Must be 18 years of age
- A valid driver s license and reliable transportation
- Competitive salary which is commensurate upon experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including
o Health (majority paid for by the company)
o 401k with company match
We are an EOE.