CDL B Driver w/ Hazmat
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa
Benefits: Yes, after probationary period.
- Be knowledgeable about all aspects of driving straight truck/10 speed - split shift.
a. Be able to drive without accidents- in a safe manner.
b. Be able to operate forklift- OSHA certified.
- Work with fellow employees in a team work approach.
- Proficiently operate a forklift: loading/ unloading truck for delivery.
- Be able to drive intrastate for deliveries to customers.
- Help unload truck delivery in certain circumstances.
- Maintain all necessary logs and truck maintenance records.
- Other duties as needed.
- CDL "B" with Hazmat Certification
- Pre-employment Drug Test.
- National Background Check.
- Work boots are required (steel-toe boots are a plus).
We are an EOE.