Gibsonia, PA 15044
Location: Gibsonia, PA
Hours: Monday thru Friday
Compensation: $36, 000 to $50, 000 yearly, depending on experience. Bonus available
Travel: Required 50% of the time.
Responsible for the sales development of corporate products and/or services to prospecting new and existing clientele. This position independently and effectively prioritizes daily responsibilities through established performance-based sales objectives. Key attributes consist of being self-reliant, while working in a team environment, and must possess high in-person presentational skills, while continually maintaining a professional image for the company.
Maintain and expand sales of company s portfolio of products in existing accounts and develop new business within assigned territory.
Act alone and as liaison for company to increase market penetration.
Continually develop growth opportunities within assigned territory.
Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets through efficient and effective sales cycles and territory management as defined by company.
Conduct the required amount of sales presentations per week by physical visits at
business prospect locations.
Directly communicate with the prerequisite number of decision-makers per
month through the use of various communication methods, marketing strategies, and sales techniques.
Effectively emphasize product demonstrations and service features and benefits.
Successfully quote pricing, negotiate credit and contractual terms, while overcoming objections of prospective customers.
Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
Ensure follow-up by generating qualified leads with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, and sources.
Gathers, analyzes and delivers information from the field to allow the company to develop market penetration strategies.
Effectively conduct informational presentations within business seminars and
Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, and other documentation as directed.
Make front-line assessments of market conditions and advise company of findings.
Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competition
activities, and other important market data.
Utilize marketing data and related sales tools to maximize sales efficiency and productivity.
Always maintain a high level of professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to
portray the company in a positive manner.
- University or college degree or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Typically requires 3+ years of direct work experience and competence in an external sales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining
established sales quotas and objectives.
- Experienced in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, new
business development, and time and territory management.
- Successful history in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques within the industry.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Exceptional ability to clearly, concisely, and accurately convey communications in verbal and written forms while possessing strong listening and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Possess high levels of integrity, morals and work ethic.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
Travel within assigned territory is over 50% with a significant degree of over-night travel.
Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct after-hours networking functions and
Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
Able to stand for several hours.
We are an EOE>