Bakery Line Operator
Callery, PA 16024
Location: Evans City / Callery / Seven Fields / Mars
Pay: $10.00/hour to start.
Hours: Monday thru Friday, 7 am to 3: 30 pm.
Daily Operating Procedures include the following:
- Operators must inspect their equipment daily at the beginning of their shift. If their equipment is not properly cleaned they must take the time to clean. If equipment is not in proper working order they must report it to their supervisor or Maintenance.
- Operators must operate their equipment in a safe and reasonable manner making sure all safety and guards are being used. Also perform their duties in a neat and orderly manner.
- Set up of depositors including, filling and assure proper weight is being deposited.
- Check product for proper size and weight.
- Insure that the product meets Charlie s quality standards.
- Sanitation of equipment and work area at shifts end.
- The Cookie maker must make sure that daily quotas are being met or exceeded.
- Other responsibilities as needed
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. - The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or at least one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent education and experience.
The ability to read and comprehend production documents. Such as batch formulas. The ability to fill out batch formulas and production sheets. The ability to understand safety procedures.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide, in all units of measure, using whole numbers and common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving few concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts. The noise level is moderate.
Must be able to lift and maneuver 40 lbs without physical restriction. This position requires fast paced hand movement in making the product, such as lifting cookie tops on to the bottoms, rolling, pinching and folding cookie dough. Also squeezing of hand held pastry bags.
We are an EOE.