Zelienople, PA 16063
Location: Zelienople / Ellwood City
Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Handle bookkeeping for both a manufacturing and rental company.
- Assist payroll department and Controller in day to day duties.
- Assists in the resolution of payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information. This includes effectively communicating cross functionally with other departments within the organization as necessary.
- Manage interaction with Corporate Tax department and federal/state/local taxing authorities to ensure timely and accurate tax withholding and reporting
- Provides general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, the completion of forms, generating reports, processing confidential documents, electronic filing, and tracking deadlines.
- Review and check expenses on job orders.
- Review and check profitability on job orders.
- Assist in weekly payroll, union pay issues, 401K processing, financial statements, month-end closing statements, corporate taxes, and bank transfer issues.
- Do reconciliations and file invoices.
- Prepare account reconciliations for general ledger accounts.
- Make phone calls for late accounts receivables
- Manages accounts receivables and payables.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience highly preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience serving with a large company with a high degree of responsibility.
- Accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable experience required.
- Payroll, payroll taxes, bank reconciliation, and relevant federal, state and local tax knowledge required.
- Proficient technical skills are required, especially Microsoft Excel. Must be comfortable, and competent working with computers.
- Worked in accounting with a large company with multiple EIN numbers.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks software required.
We are an EOE.