Ambridge, PA 15003
Location: Ambridge, PA
Pay: $15.00/hr to start. After 90 days, .75 raise.
Hours; M - F, 7 am to 3: 30 pm. OR 3: 30 pm to Midnight.
Dress Code: Fab shop clothing and steel toe boots.
Ideal candidate has experience doing X-Ray quality welds on tube, pipe and plate, including alloys (Stainless, Etc) in MIG, Flux Core, Stick and/or Open root TIG welding, if qualified for TIG.
Able to AIR-ARC burn
Read some prints and weld symbols
Must be able to do some heavy lifting
The ability to FIT is useful
Should be able to run Basic FAB SHOP tools and equipment
Must be able to work shifts and overtime
MUST be reliable, on-time and have no attendance issues
- Experience Required: Prefer 5 years of experience; will consider entry-level with proper training
- HS Diploma/GED is required
- Certifications are a plus
- Lifting Requirements: 30-50 lbs
- WELD test is required
- DRUG Test required
- CRIMINAL BACKGROUND checks
- Pre-employment Physical Exam
We are an EOE.