General Labor - Fit Up
Location: Zelienople, Pa
Pay: $11.50 hourly
Hours: 1st. Shift, Monday thru Friday, 7 am to 3 pm.
Type: Temp to Hire.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
A. Prep all parts including bellows
- Wash Bellows
- Grind Flanges
B. Operate machine to trim edges of tubes and liners.
C. Operate planisher with appropriate pressure.
- Place material on planisher arm, hold one end and release while material passes through planisher, pull material off. Foot pedal operated
D. Lift material and operate expander to expand material according to a drawing.
- Physically lift or use overhead crane. Pi tape and read measurement, run expander with push buttons, rotate material, repeat. Read pi tape for final measurement.
E. Lift material onto spot welder and resistance welder, operate welders.
- Physically lift material.
- Physically rotate material (spot welder).
- Know appropriate heat for both depending on specifications.
- Clean up of solar fit up area
- Fork truck and crane/hoist operation
- Ability to get along with co-workers and supervisors
- Knowledge and compliance of company policies, including attendance
G. Other duties as assigned.
DESIRABLE JOB REQUISITES:
A. High school diploma or equivalent
B. Previous shop experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
A. Hard work conditions
- Constant repetitive motions, standing, lifting up to 90 lbs, bending and reaching.
- Frequent grasping, holding and squatting.
- The employee will be exposed to hazards such as dust, fumes and chemicals (acetone), forklifts, cranes etc.
We are an EOE.