Pay: $24 to $30 hourly.
Hours: 7 am to 3: 30 pm.
Location: 50 mile radius of Coraopolis, Pa
Benefits: After probationary period.
Primary Functions: High Performing commercial plumbing service contractor is currently seeking a reliable and innovative Service Plumber to become a member of our team. The candidate must be an effective communicator with excellent negotiation skills. The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong work ethic, dedication to the company s core values of superior customer service and exhibit a positive can-do attitude. This person must be flexible, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be equipped with strong time management and problem solving skills to tackle numerous challenges.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a commercial service technician
- 5 + years experience and/or Current Journeyman
- Experience in industrial, government, healthcare, commercial and public facilities
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with employees, customers, suppliers and subcontractors
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof reading skills and follow-up effectively
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through
- Pipe removal, repair, fitting and all aspects of pipe work
- Commercial water heater and boiler repairs
- Project work (tenant improvement and construction work)
- All other aspects of commercial plumbing services
- Ability to work in residential service when necessary
- Order parts and materials for jobs
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a commercial plumbing service technician
- Customer focused
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use application and computer programs
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to be flexible, organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Own reliable transportation.
- Must pass pre emplolyment drug screen.
We are on EOE.