Title - Recruiter
Reports To: Regional Manager
The Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, assessments, and job placements of qualified candidates. This position independently and effectively prioritizes daily responsibilities through established activity-based and performance-based objectives. Key attributes consist of being self-reliant, while working in a team environment, customer service focused, and must possess robust personable skills.
Knowledge in computer software, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Database Systems, and Social Media.
- Demonstrated ability in maintaining / exceeding established performance objectives.
- Strong knowledge of recruiting techniques, methods, and practices within diverse personality traits within the labor market found in numerous industries.
- Must have effective communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, written, and listening) and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to effectively handle confidential information.
- High level of organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Conduct oneself with a high level of integrity and work ethic.
- Possess a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Possess a valid driver s license.
- Successfully pass a series of background screenings, such as a national criminal check, reference checks, credit check and motor vehicle requirements.
- Heavy telephone and computer usage.
- Ability to work in an office environment alone.