Coraopolis, PA 15108
- Primary managerial responsibilities include regular directives toward contingent staff including the coordination of interviews, orientation, training, payroll processing, conflict resolution, human resources support, along with hiring and termination of contingent staff.
- Responsible for all aspects of recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, skills assessments, back-ground screening and job placements of qualified candidates.
- Independently and effectively prioritizes daily responsibilities through established activity-based and performance-based objectives.
- Key attributes consist of being self-reliant, customer service focused, and must possess robust personable skills.
- The focus of this position is a team environment; working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, and working closely and accurately within established guidelines.
- An effective communicator, friendly and genuinely interested in serving the needs of others, including the company, its management and team, and the company's customers.
- Detail work is a major focus of the job, and those details need to be handled quickly, correctly, and efficiently as time is usually a factor.
- This is a fast paced environment with multiple action-items be performed simultaneously, where each day will differ from the next.
- Heavy telephone and computer usage.
- Ability to work in an office environment alone.
- May need to clear snow from the entrance way of office during the winter months
- Most locations have free or company paid parking