Recruiter, Zelienople, PA 16063
Brief Description of Position:
- Daily recruiting and interviewing applicants
- Matching candidate s experience with job orders
- Directly speaking to Clients
- Recruiting in additional candidates to fill job orders, Also being proactive in bringing in candidates and screening
- The ideal candidate will have 2 or more years of experience in the staffing industry or at least 2 years of intense recruiting as primary responsibility
- Must be able to take initiative
- Must have strong communication, computer, and customer service skills
- Must be reliable and be able to work 40 hours each week
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants.
- Record data for each employee daily if applicable.
- Request information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references to determine applicants' employment acceptability.
- Process and review employment applications to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants.
- Must be detail oriented
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
Building and maintaining both internal and external customer relationships
Recruiting, Interviewing, Hiring, Terminating, and Counseling
Quality Control, Order Fulfillment
Proper Documentation of all activities in Database
Would prefer 2 years or more experience in recruiting and screening applicants
Must be professional
Must be a team player
Must be reliable
Must be able to work Monday Friday
9: 00a 5: 00p schedule, will change with job fairs
- Must be able to type no less than 40wpm
Must have excellent computer skills