Mars, PA 16046
Location: Mars, Pa
Pay: Based on experience
Hours: Daylight, 45 hours a week.
- Produce both large & small machined parts using CNC & Manual Lathes, Vertical and Horizontal Boring Machines.
- CNC Programming experience is desired.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings & specifications.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as micrometers & calipers.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Must have valid driver s license.
- Must be able to pass both drug & background check.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
Integrative Staffing Group is an EOE.